- The exam will be held in EB365.
- The exam will be consist of a closed book, closed notes part and a hands-on part
- and will last for the entire time allocated.
- You must bring your laptop, Arduino and toolkit
- You may not leave the exam room during exam time.
- You are permitted to use a calculator.
- You will not require paper, but will need something to write with (ie. a pen or a pencil)
- You will be provided with the following Arduino cheat sheet
- Quiet snacks like water, soda, coffee, candy are allowed. Large, smelly lunches like takeout from McDonalds or a food cart will not be allowed – those items are disruptive to other students.
- Plan ahead: visit the restroom before the exam.
Exam dates and times
Wednesday, March 21st 2018 at 12:30 pm - 2:20 pm in EB365
You need to liase with the DRC to ensure that you sit the exam on the same day as the rest of your section. Make sure you talk t your instructor at least one week before exam time.
What to study
This is a Final examination, so you are expected to be able to answer questions about any and all of the topics covered. However, to assist you, we have compiled:
Instructors will be vigilant for cheating and will strictly enforce the prohibition on cheating.
- Do not communicate with anyone other than the instructors during the exam.
- Do not talk to or signal to any other student during the exam.
- Do not attempt to read the work on other student’s exam sheets.
- Do not operate communication devices during the exam. This includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, chat clients, peer-to-peer networks, Bluetooth or other radio devices.
Students who exhibit any of the prohibited behaviors will have their exam documents taken and they will not be allowed to complete the exam.